Monday, September 5, 2011

Pet Page

Here's a few pictures of my/my family's pets. The first one is our Miniature Schnauzer, Jack, who had carried home a stick from when we were taking an evening stroll.

This is Jack carrying a corn husk around the house that he found on our deck.
The pictures above and below are photographs of my parakeet, Flynn. These are me and my sister's parakeets. The one to the left is Flynn, mine, the one in the middle is Hank, my sister's, and the one to the right is Hark, who is also my sister's.
The next few pictures are of me and my sibling's baby turtles that we caught in a pond.

This is Bobby, a baby Painted Turtle.

This is Tickles, another baby Painted Turtle.
And this is Phil, an Alligator Snapping Turtle.

Tickles climbing on top of Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment